Varro Creative is a digital creative agency, owned and operated by Christina Varro.
Christina is a freelance creative director and photographer, who has provided high-quality work to over 70 diverse clients across Canada. Her flexibility, extensive knowledge of digital media, years of experience, and strong project management and organizational skills ensure her clients receive the best professional services. She values building long-term relationships with clients, and enjoys utilizing her creative services to assist their businesses to grow and thrive.
In addition to holding a degree in Communications and a post-grad certificate in Interactive Multimedia, Christina has 15+ years of experience in web, graphic design, and project management. She is a lifelong learner and is always adding new skill sets to her repertoire, including recently delving into online marketing, social media marketing, and content creation. Christina has several published works and speaks regularly at industry conventions, with a keen interest in giving back to the digital community.
As an enthusiastic people person, Christina also operates a lifestyle photography studio www.varrostudios.com, which provides event, portrait, and wedding photography across Canada and abroad. Her passion for world travel also fuels a travel photography, writing, and blogging project www.cantstopdreaming.com. In 2017, Christina launched a new project focusing on food photography and food writing www.foodventure.ca.
Recent Speaking Events:
- WordCamp Montreal (August 2017)
- WordCamp Halifax (May 2017)
- Ottawa WordPress Meetup (April 2017)
- WordPress Toronto Meetup (April 2017)
- Foothills Camera Club (Dec 2016)
- WordCamp Seattle (October 2016)
- WordCamp Vancouver (August 2016)
- WordCamp Toronto (August 2016)
- Progress Lighting’s 2017 Lighting Trends Catalog (January 2017)
- Canadian Camera Magazine (July 2016)
- The Prairie Girl Bakery Cupcake Cookbook (January 2016)